1. New Business Contacts- Networking and new business contacts to help your business grow. With nearly 1,100 members representing thousands of area employees, the chamber speaks with a strong voice for our business community.
2. Credibility- Credibility to make a statement that you are committed to the future of Iredell County.
3. Leadership Development- Learning Opportunities/ professional development to help you run a smarter, more profitable business.
4. Community Commitment- Promote the community to help Iredell County residents enjoy greater opportunities.
5. Referrals- Referrals and sales opportunities to deliver return on your investment.
6. Publicity and Exposure- Publicity and heightened name recognition so customers know who you are
7. Marketing and Advertising- Targeted and affordable advertising to help your business effectively grow on any budget.
8. A Healthy Local Environment- Create a strong local economy to keep our business momentum moving forward.
9. Gain a Voice in the Government- The Chamber is your representative on the local, regional, state and national level.Your voice is heard on vital regulatory, legislative and educational issues affecting your business
10. Activities- Getting involved in the many activities the Chamber has to offer leads to valuable relationships and gratification in serving the community.